In response to the pandemic, we are suspending our 2020 exhibition schedule. In the interim, the gallery has installed select photographs by gallery artists, as well as photographs from the gallery's inventory and consignments.
OPEN BY APPOINTMENT ONLY
Reduced hours: Tuesday – Saturday from 11 am – 4 pm
HOW DO I GET IN?
You must wear a mask
No groups larger than 5
Green sign means you can knock to gain entry
Red sign means appointment underway, so you will have to wait or come again
Book appointmentsby phone 416-504-0575 or book on our appointment scheduler
WHAT HAPPENS WHEN I GET IN?
- Use our hand sanitizer when you first enter
- Once inside we will lock the door behind you
- You and your group can tour the exhibition space until the next appointment arrives
- The gallery team member assisting you will also wear a mask, and will social distance
CAN I TOUCH THINGS?
- If wearing gloves that we provide, you can touch the books for sale, as well as flip through the matted photographs and posters in the print bin located in the reading room
- Please do not touch any other photographs you might see inside, photographs are fragile. We’re happy to show them to you, just let us know what you want to see
- To minimize touched surfaces, we no longer have print outs of the price list. Please provide your email and we would be happy to send you a link to a digital price list you may view on your personal device. We can provide a complimentary Wi-Fi code for those with a limited data plan
HOW LONG CAN I STAY?
- A quick visit to look around is usually 10-15 minutes; if you are intent on purchasing something, plan for 30-60 minutes
- When booking online, select the length of your visit in advance, if you make a spontaneous visit, we can accommodate you until the next scheduled appointment arrives
- In lieu of opening receptions, when the exhibiting artist is present, from 10am-5pm on that day we will accept up to four 20-minute appointments every hour and ensure that people practice social distancing from each other during visits that overlap
WHAT HAPPENS WHEN I LEAVE?
- Please inform us if you used the washroom, or if you touched any surfaces, so we can make sure we have cleaned and sanitized for the next visitor
WHY SO MANY RULES?
- Stephen Bulger has decided to take a cautious approach to working during the health crisis. Apologies for any inconvenience, please direct any complaints to Stephen Bulger.
(Please do NOT complain to my employees)